I do not generally blog about specific people but I would like to share.
You are kind. Loving. Gentle. Fun. Caring. Adventurous. Sweet. Smart. Wise. Fair. Graceful. & Encouraging.
Lastly, you create an environment in which I may meet with God.
Thank you for your friendship and I look forward to the joys and discovers to be had here on Earth and in Heaven.
I can only thank The Lord for the amazing, wonderful and caring people he has put in my life. Praise God.
It is all at once exciting and sweet
And all at once not able to be achieved by you.
Often recently, God has been transforming me with His deep gentle love. Through dear people, serving in another country and being vulnerable to God. He seeks me out to bring light to the damaged areas in my life so that I can, not just know, but feel His love. And this single process of healing and growth I find astounding. For me, it is far sweeter being in relationship with God than anything I might get apart from Him. It is sweeter because He provides me with sweet and loving friends. I am provided a place to be myself and express with community that cares about who I am; knowing me personally. My desire is that others not just know the God of Jesus Christ but that they feel and heal in His genuine love.
John 10:10 The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I[Jesus] have come that they may have life, and have it to the full.
- The person you are loving wants someone to love them more than the desires in your heart.
- Being vulnerable is a beautiful gift from friends, spouses and leaders. Imparting encouragement; it reminds us that we are united and that even our leaders have felt distraught.
- We will learn to love as our relationship with Christ grows. He is love but more than that, he loves us dearly and faithfully.
- So Loved
- Today Profound
- Found in the deep love of the Way
- Say beauty of turning to Love
- Above and below hate did Grow
- Sown was evil until six years Ago
- Tow, sickening and Dreary
- Carried to the Tomb
- Redeemed and Freed
- Seemed as a Seed
- Love replaced poisoned Need
- Creating a weaker vessel to produce Faith
- Faith in a sincere Friend
- Lending love out of infinite Love
- To bend a beautiful End
You are who you create yourself to be.
In a world full of distractions we get caught up in the rush and forget to grow.
Remember and reflect.
You are who you work for. Where you go to school. How you spend your time. Where you travel. Where you live. How you interact. Who you spend time with. Who you care for. Who you praise. Your attitude.
This is who you are.
Who you create yourself to be in this moment and for the future.
It’s mysterious, sometimes joyful, sometimes sad.
However, it teaches you to be in touch. And if you are responsible for your feelings then it sets you free in many ways.
Grow yourself, “Changes That Heal” by Dr. Henry Cloud
Jesus loves you many moments of the day. He whispers it in your ear…
Can you hear him?
Are you listening?
Try to silently listen for awhile.
In my experience, it takes a few months to hear a word. A year to hear a sentence and only because I was going through a deep struggle.
He says I love you often. We just don’t realize it.